WM Housing Group is a federation of individual members sharing a common vision and values. Together we aim to deliver excellence using our collective resources where it is sensible and individual approaches where we can.
Our purpose defines why we exist as a Group. We believe it is a unique approach that lets us achieve our vision now and in the future.
Creating places where people are proud to live and work.
Our vision is the basis for all our work. We offer much more than basic landlord services. We work to ensure our customers, colleagues and partners are helped to achieve all they can. We think pride in yourself, your work and where you live are at the heart of all that we do.
Providing excellent service
- Deliver excellent customer services and find ways to enhance the communities we serve.
- Make it easy for customers to contact us and work hard to turn the ordinary into an extraordinary experience.
- Do the things we say we will do when we say we will do it. When we don’t, apologise and try to put things right.
Acting with integrity
- Honest in our dealings and will always try to keep our promises.
- Do the right thing and make sure our policies are practices reflect our commitment to manage our business ethically.
- Use our resources and influence to help our customers.
- Treat our customers and the people we work with, with respect and understanding.
- Expect the same in return.
- Always try to help. When we cannot we will explain why.
- Try to get things right first time and we will involve our customers in shaping our services.
Delivering creative solutions
- Work to find solutions for our customers, staff and partners that meet their needs.
- Encourage people to try new ways of doing things where it is the best way.
- Our success is defined by how we achieve things and what we achieve.
We want our customers, our staff and our partners to recognise us as a business that they want to work with and be part of. We expect all of our staff and Board members to work to our values in all of their work. Our values form our contract with customers and partners and we expect them to challenge us if we fail to meet them.