What is Business Continuity?
Keeping WM Housing Group operating under exceptional circumstances, such as:
- A major incident resulting in evacuations/loss of use of significant office.
- Failure of any essential systems.
- Extreme and exceptional staffing crisis.
- Any other unexpected event causing major disruption to operations.
- All staff and visitors will be accounted for in working hours.
- Lead/Duty Director will decide if Incident Management Team (IMT) should meet.
- Appropriate actions implemented by ITM using the Business Continuity Plan.
- Key staff will continue working, possibly in temporary accommodation.
- Staff will be notified when emergency ends.
- Be contactable away from the office by mobile, smartphone or home telephone (your manager should be aware of these contact details).
- Follow the instructions cascaded to you including the need for you to contact the staff emergency contact number or refer to Group website.
- If needed, work from a temporary location.
- Await notification of normal operations resuming.
Please notify HR of any change in home address, telephone number and next of kin
Business Continuity Manager & Facilities Management:
Telephone: 0121 329 0300 and 07984 978 881
Emergency staff info line: 0800 731 5443