Earn while you learn
We have quality apprenticeships up for grabs, based at our head office by the NEC.
- Our aim is to create places where people are proud to live and work.
- We invest all our profits to build and manage quality homes that people can afford.
- We provide specialist homes for people who need extra support.
- We help people to get onto the housing ladder by providing homes for shared ownership.
We offer a wide range of career options and give you a chance to earn while you learn.
Our apprenticeships deliver:
Real jobs, real wages, real qualifications and real prospects – giving you a real future. They’re a great alternative way to build a career without the burden of student debt.
Apprenticeships with WM Housing combine practical, on the job training with study.
As an apprentice with us you’ll:
- get real experience working alongside experienced staff
- gain practical skills
- earn a starting wage of around £10,000 a year plus benefits
- study towards a recognised qualification (usually one day a week)
Apprenticeships available in:
- Buildings management
- Human resources
- Customer services
Our apprentices have gone on to build real careers.
Katy started in 2011 and now works in human resources is studying for her CIPD
Aran started in 2009 and is a regulation officer in our governance directorate. Potential earnings £28,000 a year
Todd is a finance technician. He originally started in 2012. Potential earnings £23,000 a year.
Ameena started in 2011 and is now a member of the facilities team which manages our office buildings. Potential earnings £23,000 a year.
Emma began her career with us 25 years ago. Now she works as a human resources manager. Potential earnings £43,000 a year.
Andy joined in 1992 and is now a housing manager. Potential earnings £35,000 a year.