Earn while you learn
We have quality apprenticeships up for grabs, based at our head office at Birmingham Business Park close to the NEC.
- Our aim is to create places where people are proud to live and work.
- We invest all our profits to build and manage quality homes that people can afford.
- We provide specialist homes for people who need extra support.
- We help people to get onto the housing ladder by providing homes for shared ownership.
We offer a wide range of career options and give you a chance to earn while you learn.
Our apprenticeships deliver:
- real jobs
- real wages
- real qualifications and
- real prospects – giving you a real future.
They’re a great way to build a career without the burden of student debt.
Apprenticeships with WM Housing combine practical, on the job training with study.
As an apprentice with us you will:
- get real experience working alongside experienced staff
- gain practical skills
- earn a starting wage of around £10,000 a year plus benefits
- study towards a recognised qualification (usually one day a week)
Apprenticeships are available in:
- Buildings management
- Human resources
- Customer services