Our customer service standards are a set of commitments we make to residents about the services we provide and how well we perform. These standards were developed in partnership with our customers.
What you can expect
- answer 70% of calls to our customer service centre within 80 seconds
- handle 80% of enquiries in our customer service centre without further referral
- respond to voicemail messages within 3 working hours (Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm)
- offer you an appointment for your repair
- provide an out-of-hours repairs service for emergency repairs
- complete repairs right first time
- carry out a gas service/ gas safety inspection annually
- ensure that your home meets the decent homes standard
- complete 100 customer satisfaction surveys each month
- regularly tell you how we are performing
These panels make sure we are delivering our service offers on-time and within budget. We recruit local residents to examine our progress and make sure we are accountable to all of our residents.
|Service standard||March 2017|
|Answer 70% of calls to our customer service centre within 80 seconds||45.3 %|
|Handle 80% of enquiries in our customer service centre without further referral||61.0%|
|Respond to voicemail messages within 3 working hours||75.58%|
|Repair appointments made and kept||98.22%|
|Complete repairs right first time||97.45%|
|Carry out a gas service/safety inspection annually||99.97%|
|Complete 100 customer satisfaction surveys per month||100%|
|Ensure that your homes meets the decent homes standard||100%|
We will be reviewing our service standards in 2017 as part of the implementation of our new Operations Strategy.