We encourage our visitors and staff to walk, cycle and use public transport, where possible, as part of a healthy lifestyle and our action plan to improve sustainable travel choices which has been developed as part of the Smart Network, Smarter Choices project.
Here are some useful apps and websites to help you plan your journey.
Plan your journey using public transport by using the Network West Midlands Journey Planner.
- Bus – Network West Midlands travel information app for real time and scheduled times for the bus.
- Walking – Walkit app to plan your journeys on foot.
- Cycling – Cycle Streets app to plan your journeys by bike.
- Train – Network West Midlands travel information app for real time and scheduled rail information. For your nearest Park and Ride visit Network West Midlands.
Family and Optima
Family Housing Association and Optima Community Association, St Thomas House, 80 Bell Barn Road, Lee Bank, Birmingham B15 2AF.
Opening hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday. 9am to 4pm Friday.
West Mercia Homes
West Mercia Homes available at both
- 44 Berrington Street, Hereford HR4 0BJ
- Apex 2, Apex Park, Wainwright Road, Worcester WR4 9FN.
Opening hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Whitefriars Housing, 9 Little Park Street, Coventry CV1 2UR.
Opening hours 9am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday
Please note, this office is not open to customers.
4040 Lakeside, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, B37 7YN.