Who are we?
We are the Tenancy Plus team based at Family/Optima. We represent a new way of working to make sure you are getting the best from us as your landlord.
As well as making you aware of all the services available to you, we are also here to show you what your responsibilities are as a Family/Optima customer.
What do we do?
We can assist you in a number of ways, including:
- Claiming the right benefits
- Accessing debt/money advice services
- Finding the right energy supplier and getting energy advice
- Family support
- Managing any health issues you may have, including mental health
- Finding a care package that works for you
- Looking for work.
These are just a few of the services we offer. Get in touch with us to find out more.
Who do we work with?
To access Tenancy Plus you must:
- be a Family/Optima customer
- be aged 18 or over
- be willing to work with us.
Customers who live in sheltered accommodation and new residents who are offered a starter tenancy will automatically be put in touch with the Tenancy Plus team.
How does it work?
You can be referred to the Tenancy Plus team by your Neighbourhood or Income Officer. Friends and neighbours can also refer you, or you can refer yourself to our service.
Once you have been referred to us, we will arrange an appointment to come and have a chat with you. We can then set up an action plan and meet with you regularly if you feel you would benefit from this.
There are a number of ways you can contact the Tenancy Plus team.
- Telephone the call centre on 0300 790 6560 and ask for Jo Lea
- Speak to your Neighbourhood or Income Officer