Are you a new Coventry Central Credit Union member? If so, you could receive up to £70 worth of shopping vouchers.
QRS Research and Coventry University are holding a half-day workshop providing tips on how to save and budget your money better.
They will ask you a few questions on the day before the workshop starts, just to understand how you currently manage your money and what you hope to learn from the workshop.
What’s in it for you?
- You will receive hints and tips on how to create budgets and save your money.
- You will receive a £45 shopping voucher after the workshop.
- You can receive another £25 voucher if you attend a 20 minute interview a couple of weeks after the workshop. Just so we can see how you are getting on with some of the things you learnt.
- Free parking at the workshop venue for the day.
- Free tea, coffee, snacks, and lunch.
How do I get involved?
Come along to the workshop on 31st October from 9.15am till 2.30pm at TechnoCentre, Coventry University Technology Park, Puma Way, Coventry CV1 2TT.
Spaces are limited so please call Michelle on 01707 384 012 or email Michelle@qrs-research.co.uk as soon as possible to guarantee a place.