- The promoter is: WM Housing Group LTD (company no. 28654R whose
registered office is 4040 Lakeside, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park,
Birmingham, B37 7YN).
- Open to UK mainland residents only, aged 18 and over, employees of WM
Housing Group or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with
the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to
enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this
- Entry to any Competition may only
be made in accordance with the specified instructions for entry published in
print or online in conjunction with the Competition.
- Unless otherwise stated, entrants may make as many entries to a
Competition as they wish. Prizes are limited to one per entrant.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and
these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war,
civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach
of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s
control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as
possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to
any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not
transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to
substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be selected from all valid entries in a random draw to be
conducted within 7 working days of the closing date.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date.
If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of
notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and
pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the
competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her
agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by
English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of
the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity
material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will
be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and
will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available on the WM Housing Group website at
least 28 days after each stage of the competition.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms
- You are providing your information to WM Housing Group and not to any
other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the
following Data Protection Policy.